Are you a Lover, Nurturer or Rebel Archetype?
Love is such a powerful force in our lives. It moves mountains. Does it move YOU? What is the STORY that you are telling yourself about love? What are the PATTERNS that you have enacted in love, again and again? What archetype do you embody in your life? Learning your archetype will help you learn how to bring love to everything you do.
How do we harness and direct our love, and with what results? Is there love in our work, in our romantic life, and in our relationship with our desires, and dreams?
Married, or wishing to be married; in love or wistful of love; doing work they love or looking to fulfill one’s dreams– one after another, the participants in this workshop tell amazingly similar stories about love. “I have to fight so hard to feel alive!” or “I am finally in love and in a relationship. Now, I am afraid I can’t make it work!” and also “How can I attract love and do what I love? It’s always one or the other.”
HARNESS THE POWER OF LOVE!
In this 4-hour workshop we investigate and learn to release old stories about SELF and LOVE as we create new, truer and more beautiful possibilities. We open a safe place for the heart to reconnect with love and desire. We become aware of stories of hope and misplaced expectations and engage with love differently.
You deconstruct inner beliefs and consciously choose supportive mental models to do what you love, and to love your life. You learn how to shed your old “skin,” and how to dissolve the stuck places by thinking, moving and acting with awareness and creativity. You explore your archetype through fun games and invite balance into your thinking and actions. Lover, Rebel, Nurturer?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
As a result of our work, participants share that they:
- Shift from survival mode (overwhelmed and disappointed) to energetic and powerful, in love with life
- Create a better love “story” pattern in their life
- Learn how to love and appreciate themselves, and how to engage deeper with LOVE in work and romance
- Create more delight in life
You leave with a practice for the next 30 days. When we change the “story” and when we create new patterns of thought and action, the Universe takes notice. Coincidences and synchronicity abounds and doors open. You get tools to help you practice finding your heart’s delight.
DESCRIPTION OF “LOVE STORY”
We use storytelling, appreciative inquiry, archetypal games (are you the Lover, the Nurturer or the Rebel Archetype?), and psychodrama to explore your beliefs about LOVE and to call onto powerful possibilities.
1. Awareness Of Old Love Beliefs: You learn to uncover hidden yet deeply held beliefs that determined your choices
- What is my Story about Love?
- Do I think that I deserve love? What is the “covenant” I made with myself to keep my love?
- Is my work infused with love? Do I attract satisfying work?
- How and when do I open my heart?
- What is my Story about how I receive love, in which conditions I allow myself to love?
2. Discovery Of NEW Possible Love Patterns: Once we see and understand old patterns, it gets possible to develop new structures to help us attract a new type of love, and a happier story/destiny in love/ pursuing dreams
- What archetype do I embody? How does that make me act? Who do I attract?
- What patterns do I enact or repeat consistently despite my desire to be happy?
- What are my blind spots in LOVE?
- How can I trust my heart to make the right “decision”? What am I so afraid of?
3. Alchemical Transformation: Now we can detach from the narratives of fear and distress that do not serve us anymore. With new awareness, and with support, we create the new story of love, of hearts ‘desire
- What are the elements of my new Story of Love?
- What simple tools can I use to stop re-enacting old patterns?
- How can I live from a higher place so that I can love deeper and enjoy life more?
- Ceremony of calling love into your life, and practice for the next 30 days
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
We consciously create a better “love story;” let go of old, defeating habits, develop new supportive patterns, and fall in love with ourselves all over again. In this workshop you detach from your old dynamics, and understand yourself and your choices better. You discover what the heart truly wants, how to pursue a dream, how to love your life, how to take stock of turbulent emotions, how to recognize a true partner when s/he comes along, and how to openly welcome love.
Join in a fun atmosphere of great support. We balance exploration work with reflection, psychodrama and archetypal games to help you embody the love you desire, and to help you shake the winter blues.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY!!
“Thank you! The work we have done was pure magic. I have landed a deal, I feel more in tune with myself, I enjoy life, finally, am the “captain of my ship” again. Your touch is sensitive yet pragmatic and allowed me to get in touch with the rhythm of my life. Thank you. I want to tell everybody about you!!!” Christian W.
“I was at the point of leaving my husband and moving to another city. At the end of this intense and wonderful workshop, I had a powerful epiphany about my role in my relationship, and the stories that I tell myself about my love. It brought my husband and I together, closer than ever. A new baby and a new home came to us almost miraculously a year later. I am thrilled to have done the “work” of reflecting on stories and on changing my ‘story.’” Linda F.
“I disliked myself intensely and sure enough, most people did, too. Or that was my story, anyway. In this workshop I “peeled” layers and layers off my story (about myself and my life), and learned how to soften my defenses and even embrace my criticism. It was an incredible journey, and now I catch myself closer and closer to the “center” and it is OK not to be perfect. Prepare yourself to shed a few tears, and to open your heart. Love matters!” Michael B.
“It took some work and energy, but these tools helped me stop obsessing over my ex. I was able to let go of my story of her to start feeling healthier emotionally. Then I met someone new, and it was all so fresh and exciting. She is different than the typical woman I would choose, and it’s pretty amazing how happy I can be.” Marcus S.
“You create an environment that is rare, and accepting, and enlightening, and delightfully educational, and comforting, and lighthearted, and love filled, in this stressed and disconnected world of ours. Thank you!! You recognize these human needs from a place of deep understanding. It was a privilege to share this practice with you” Julie C.
“I had an extraordinary experience of transformation working with you! Gentle, you have helped open doors to manifesting wealth, and accelerating synchronicity such as meeting the right person just at the right time. High quality magic! Thank you!” Mary P.
“I have been so stuck for so long and you and your workshop REALLY helped me to shake loose! I feel so good about making a move toward letting go and moving on…thank you! I AM FEARLESS AND FLEXIBLE!” Debra C.
Ligia Buzan, Ph.D. | ATTUNING co-founder and Chief Creative Officer | Ligia’s focus is on understanding how to attune today’s leaders to look beneath the surface of life and business challenges and to understand the magic of change. Ligia uses storytelling and gaming to provide organizations with the adaptive skills, and breakthrough strategies they need to thrive and grow in the competitive markets of the 21st century. She loves to play!
This workshop is part of a story telling based Leadership Series offered from January through April, 2015:
- Saturday February 21th Money and Authentic Work: Stories that Redefine Who We Are! 10am-2pm
- Saturday March 14th: The Magic of the Story for Businesses: Get your Tribe to Fall in Love With Your Brand! 10am-4pm
- Saturday, March 28th: Love Story: Are you a Lover, Nurturer or Rebel Archetype? 10am-2pm
- Saturday, April 25th: The Alchemy of Courage: Transforming Life and Work! 10am-2pm